So, after yesterdays announcement from Boris and the government we are currently still okay to be open and running as normal.
Just to clarify a few things for clients planning on booking in with TRUE Movement:
1. Please wash your hands thoroughly and use anti-bacterial hand gel prior to your appointment.
2. When you arrive at the clinic, please use the antibacterial wipes.
3. All appointments will have freshly laundered couch covers and towels, as usual and after each appointment, these will be removed and washed.
4. After every appointment, we will be washing our hands thoroughly and wipe everything down using anti-bacterial wipes and spray.
5. If you felt at all unwell do not come to your appointment and please let us know.
6. If you have been abroad recently, please do not come for an appointment until you have completed the self-isolation process.
For more information on COVID-19, or if you are unsure what to do, please follow the guidelines given by the NHS and the World Health Organisation:
NHS COVID-19 info: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
World Health Organisation: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019